Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, July 08, 2004

SicKlY...sIck~!!!!

fell sick yest and now im back at work...feelin so drowsy and tired and sleepy and watever watever...nose is blocked in the aircon room...juz feel like sleepin in this cool weather...i juz hope the time will pass quickly for todae..so i can scram hm fast...
gonna do everything like a snail...crawl at my own sweet pace...
better not tell me wat to do coz i wont listen...
such a sad affair to get sick at the wrong...
hope i'll get well soon...
signin off feelin moody... -_-

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger ZaNn said...

hey hey hey!~ why din u take mc then? haha did u miss me? I am going to redang soon!~ But I am not looking forward to it YET. Kinda miss work u know!~ haha Hope to c u soon. Get well!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home