Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, November 08, 2004

wonderFul

had a enjoyable dae todae....but am too tired to elaborate....
will be back to update soon...:
im back!
hmmm...let me recall..oh yar..rem...woke up very early this morning....for once in a blue moon again...was goin to meet gab for breakfast...had Hans....feelin was nice to haf things moving at a slower pace...at least for me i felt that morning things was goin alrite for me...den head up to the office on time...work was fine the whole dae...
and in the evening meet gab again for evening....sounds weird does it?...no itz not...he was so anxious to bring me to the jap restaurant that he went wif his parents to dine the other dae...told me die die muz try ah~!!!.....like a food frantic and even got an vip card...hah....the jap restaurant is at the starhub building at orchard...in my opinion it was alrite...however...k maybe itz juz my taste buds..i prefer the restaurant which is at PS....hee hee...sorrie gabbie but i appreciate the thought of bringing me there...
after dinner we went down to the newly renovated roof terrece at the esplanade...actually they juz add some grass and flowers to make it look like a sky garden....quite alrite...e whole time i stood at the balcony to watch the skyline of the nite...was so nice to see all the building wif lights along the business district...the feelin was like i owned the whole land...this is my land...muah hahah~!!....it was great and we chatted for a while...but too bad i was too full and couldn't take in desert...
hope more opportunities like this will come by...at least to keep me away from the busy lifestyle!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home