Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

ReBirth

I learnt the meaning of living everyday to the fullest and alwiz to treasure all your loved ones around you....the unexpected happened yesterdae when i was down with fever the morning i woke up...i tot it was the usual fever, juz go to the doc, take MC and go hm to rest....which was wat i did...the lucky thing is that my parents accompanied me to the doc....
the happenings goes like this:-
-after seeing the doc, doc told me to take the yellow tablet immediately after seeing him and so i did
-my dad stopped over at the bank as he sees i wasn't that sick afterall
-waited in the car for abt 45 mins
-reached hm, ate a piece of bread and took the rest of the medicine which is the antibiotic and fever med
-walked out from the kitchen as my parents was having their lunch
-after stepping out from the kitchen, i was wanting to lie on the sofa but suddenly my head felt heavy and my eyes couldn't see like a black shadow juz blocked my vision and blackout!!..

the next thing i noe i felt my mum calling for me and shaking me all over...she got a shock of her life and so do i...my mum told me that i actually fainted and hit my head...she came out coz she heard a loud 'tud' on the floor and she came out from the kitchen seeing me lying face down on the floor...i was motionless and whole body was stiff...she tot she lost me....i think i did went to 'that place' (if you noe wat i mean) in a split moment coz i remembered i was in a dark place and someone keep telling me to go away...den when i woke up i saw my mum shaking me and i could feel the knock on my head hurting...den slowly i could feel my sense of touch coming back....i lied on the floor for a while more and my parents carried me to lie on the sofa...i was so scared till i kept on crying....later part of the dae my fever juz couldn't go down staying at 38.5 so my mum keep sponging me till my fever went down to 38...later in the evening the fever went down somemore...
todae im better...lucky thing...and with a bum on my forehead...hope the knock won't make me slower in any way...i kinda feel im given a new lease of life again....
im goin to treasure it even more than before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home