Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, August 12, 2005

i shed angry tears.. ..

i dunno how to begin this one....

yesterday my day ended in tears of anger....my day was fine all along when my boss checked wif me of the ongoin amendments i was doin...i oni finished the amendments towards the end of the dae....to cut the story short i was accused of not using initiative....and for the freaking last time...i hate to explain myself over and over again.....

okie....let's not be lazy here.....i shall say the whole story and nothing but the truth....kay....i was doin GST amendments and was supposed change the account code of all transactions with gst to standard rated which is (S)....i was taught this way....my ex-colleague told me that as long as i changed the code to (S) the tax amount which the now 5% gst will appear when the report is printed....i was so suay that when i printed the gst report all the standard rated amounts gst wasn't calculated.....therefore i went to call my boss to ask why.....and she juz jumped on me.....asking me wat was i doin the whole dae????......HELLO.....i was doin amendments the whole damn day......imagine correcting work from jan to jun.....it is not funny you noe!!!....she was so pek chek till she ask me to try to do again....but it was 6pm alreadi and i told her that i need to rush to sch alreadi.....den she flared up say that i dun haf a sense of urgency......how do i freaking take this down my throat man!!>.....is comin back every saturday burning my weekend in the office called NO SENSE OF URGENCY????.....you tell me this......and then she comes telling me that i dun have the common sense to add the gst amt manually.....i couldn't take it anymore that i started to defend for myself.....explaining nicely at first that i was taught that as long as i put the (S) code it would be done....wat if i put the (S) code and manually add the gst amt and the end result comin out double.....it will be my fault again....is that so????.....and i told her straight on the face...:"will i be so stupid to purpose make mistakes from jan to jun and end up correcting all the mistakes again.....i mean correcting mistakes for 6 mths accounts is NO JOKE!!!!"....she kept quiet......and she goes by sayin that:"i tot u got a diploma so you will hav the sense to do the right thing...."......hello do you noe that wat you learn in school does not apply to real work......if getting a diploma is so great den i would have been a millionare or a billionare for that matter.....was so angry that i started to tear.....and i looked away from her....she then told me to continue tml and left......i was super pissed till i cried....my tears juz couldn't be controlled.....my colleagues freaked out till they kept quiet.....all silence in the office....one bad thing follows another.....i was like late it was 6.30 when i left the office so i called for a cab....was given the cab number and i went downstairs......waited for like a whole 15mins and the stupid cab stil have not arrive....i called comfort again and the operator can tell me that the driver made a mistake by picking up another passenager......i made a fuss that i was alreadi late for class and the operator soothe me by telling me a replacement cab is on the way....holding to the fone and telling me where is the driver now........

it was a bad day for me.. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home