Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, July 21, 2006

Shag out!

This is not a post anyone wants to read........nothing interesting......but you can read on if you want......

It's 12.22AM now......Im trying to get into the mood to sleep.....i need to rest but my eyes are wide open.......

I've been falling asleep in the office since monday......and i fell asleep in front of my manager while she was explaining something to me.....Can you guys believe me??!?!?......so my remedy before i went to class this evening was to drink a cup of coffee......and guess wat!!!.....it worked!....i didn't fall asleep in class today.....surprisingly.....!>......

now i've more things to worry.....projects are coming up and followed by researches......and oh gosh~!!!.....i gotta start early......no last minute rushes and late nights to complete projects....

Another boring friday.....will be having classes again.....so i gotta sleep now!!.....

Till more updates.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home