Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, July 17, 2004

JuZ Me,MyselF and I....^_^

ooooo....itz a saturday afternoon and im juz waltzing my time away at home...itz such a good feelin' to be able laze ard at hm...lately juz feel like i dunno my hse anymore....3 days in a wk comes hm late in the nite..my hse can almost be like a hotel to me....
suddenly feel like throwing everything away and go for a long holiday...could alreadi picture myself in the amazon forest where there are oni trees,rivers,....etc anything in the wilderness...seems so carefree..no worries...no troubles....everything could juz fade away wif time mind is set at eased....
back to reality....life goes on the way it alwiz does....been feelin exceptionally weird lately wif weird moodswings hanging ard me or rather my mind...mind games r driving me nuts...
 
"why do i feel the way i feel,
 is there something not right
 there seem to be sth im tryin to control,
 but itz beyond my control
 and far from my reach...
 
 feelings r hard to express,
 and regrets r too late to surpress,
 where do u think i should go?..
 no one could tell me how..
 juz to reason it out myself...
 
 juz hope someone could show me light..
 so i could follow a lighted path..
 and walk towards a new transformation.."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home