Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

eXamz FevEr

oooo...itz the time of the year when the level of stress is that high....been studying a lot since yest...but after every hard study i juz feel that it wasn't that much that i did...and so it left me heart broken....went back to TP library to study todae and realised it was the last paper for the poly students...how nice...this is the second exam im taking this year....apr this year was the final sem of poly and now its the first exam tt im taking in a new environment....and oh boy is a 3 hr long paper...i wonder if i can complete the paper....
haf anyone realised that exams are actually not testing how smart u are....itz actually testing u how fast is ur speed of recall....within that given time u are supposed to regurgitate wat u haf learnt for the past few months....even though ur memory could be that good once u panic and tts it man!!..hmmmm.....think abt it, folks~!!....well,as far as i noe many peeps out there is in the working world if not is doin other stuff....so i guess this point is needless to emphasise but aniwae itz a reminder for me to study smart (i hope i can do it)*winks*....
tml wil not go down to tp...itz too far away from my work place so goin down to orchard library...this mth is really meaningless for me....juz haf to be book worm all the way...chiong ah~~~~!!!....guess i'll juz haf to suffer a few more years during this period of time before my burfdae comes along...hmmm...*yawn*...
might not be able to keep updated these fews days..itz less than 2 weeks more to study...gotta go...ciao~~~~~~.....back to notes...


2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will hold it in me the thought of your love
forever a sparkling reminder you are my dove

The sweet gentle love that touches the soul
spreads the warmth of life taking away the cold

It makes me feel beautiful to taste and cherish
the tender love that ripes...but will it perish

See these tears fall from the joy of knowing
that your serene love for me is growing

I just...I just want to hold onto you
and cry my heart...cry it all out to you

This emptiness in me is going...going away
and you are the reason for me to stay

I am afraid...afraid it will all go so wrong
but I will take the chance and listen to your song

And if I should die tomorrow always remember
your love will be still in me sparkling forever

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lips touch mine
Our hearts beat as one.
Our souls intertwine.
Two become one.

Your heart-beat is an echo of love,
Only we can hear.
God sent me an angel.
Sent straight to me from up above.

Don't deny my love for you.
Cause deep down inside, you know it's true.
your perfect for me, I'm perfect for you.
Don't give up on everything, and say your through.

God gave me a wish.
And I wished for you.
God granted me a wish.
And gave me you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home