Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Title-leSs

was searching thru my in-a-messed-up cupboard found 2 pics of myself dunno taken when but i noe sometime this year...haha...din expect my hair were so brownie...haha...aniwae gettin into the mood to study corporate accounting....a so so tedious subject whereby to understand and rem the double entries and accounting requirements of different items in the balance sheet and some australian accoutning law....ARGH~!!...im still waiting for my mum to haf lunch w me...but am lookin forward to this comin tues coz i'll be goin to watch AMI Live in Concert at the Indoor Stadium...hee hee...
yesterday met up wif gab...so coincidently we wore a white top and dark blue jeans (din pak-cak somemore)like couple wear...haahah...and we went to V8 cafe in bugis for dinner...quite affordable and the food is nice too...large serving but dun drink the hot chocolate (itz tasteless)...haha...i ate fish and chips and gab ate creamy spagetti w murshroom....the best thing of all the music that they played...was all my favourites...so can relax and enjoy a good meal at the same time...after that wanted to bring gab to a cafe near my old pri sch called the "secret garden" but i wasn't sure of the location so end up not goin there...i was told to check up on the place b4 bringing somebody there...hahah....anw we end up at a sort of park which is opposit the padang and sat at the stone bench and chit chat...but the weather was rather humid so i was a bit mood-less...hahah...den it started to haf little drops of water comin from the sky so we moved over to esplanade and.....................................................(drum roll....)....cont chating.....hahah....wat to do seldom meet wha so all we do is tok when we c each other.....muah hahaaha....but this time was alrite...toked abt other stuff...hmmm....
b4 heading hm wanted to drop by haÄgen daz for a hot drink but it end up being so packed so we juz headed hm......till the end of the dae i was dead beat until din even bothered to on my com...juz take a cold shower jump into bed....zzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I'm with you
My sky is blue
I feel the sun upon my face
The winds are calm
You make me strong
And my troubles are erased

To see your smile
I'd walk many miles
To my heart it fans the flame
Within your arms
These feelings are charmed
I think that you feel the same

Making Love, the act
Is much more in fact
Than two just trying to score
With you it's being close
To the one I love most
Strengthening my love for you more and more

For so long it seems
There were shattered dreams
Hoping to feel a love this true
Now feelings restored
And my dreams reborn
And it's all because I now have

 

Post a Comment

<< Home