Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, September 19, 2004

iMprOvinG

went to watch The Terminal wif gab yest....the show was alrite...very touching....the show sort of gives me some inspiration to move on as im very moody these daes...and feelin very down...juz very worried for my studies thats all...the show haf parts of silly-ness and and smartness...and would comment that tom hanks's a really marvellous actor though he's grown bigger in size but he's still good man...love his acting....give this movie 4 popcorns out of 5...
as for 2dae...after church went to liang court to haf brunch...went to the tung lok group chinese resturant for dim sum....the motive was actually to ask for price of the dinner package at that place...my dad suggested that i celebrate my 21st burfdae there...wanting to be nostalgic coz when i was 1 years old he threw a dinner celebration for me there so he says to do it again 20 years later...hahah...sounds quite a good idea but alternatively we are also hunting for different packages to compare...hmmm...feelin excited of turning 21 and being an adult....the other nite i was listing out who to invite and hopefully i picked the rite pple to come....but for now still my worries are on my studies...gotta force myself to do lotz of practice and revision....
after lunch my parents and i went down to orcard to look for clothes for my mum...we are hunting clothes to wear for my cousin's wedding at the end of the mth...went to orchard OG and later down to centrepoint....walked for abt 2-3hrs but still din find anything nice or unique and coz of all the walking we got hungry...haha...so we head down to delifrance for tea break...my dad had the tuna crossiant set, i had tuna puff and my mum the sultana crossiant....we gave up in the end...was so tired and we decided to head hm after tea break...and guess wat time was our tea???....it was 4 plus nearly 5 and so we had dinner ard 8 plus...
and so i am here typing the happenings of the day....Phew~!!...wat a day...
hope tml's a better dae....bye bye to mondae blues.....~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home