Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, September 09, 2004

hmmmm~~~~!?!?!!?

did a lot of walking todae....after work went for a trim of my bunggy hair...den went to meet my couz for dinner....hmmmm have to say that he looks better than the last time i saw him...defintely brighter wif a nice smile when the braces are taken away....hee hee
got a phone call from Drake International that they actually found me 2 positions at the moment and asked me if i approve of my resume to be sent to the client...i was like ok...the gal keep persuading me that both are good companies...one is a big finance company at suntec and the other is a government body..so i was like ok give it a shot lor...c whether i get shortlisted anot...now the more i cant quit my present job...my boss is like "i say wat then wat" that kinda attitude....so itz very pai seh to juz go like that...
haiz...but the pay is abit attractive for a person wif no experience like me to start off wif....hmmmm...gotta think carefully and am gonna pray abt it....gotta get more opinions...
my couz got a good book for me for my birthday...itz an advance gift actually...the book's titled "I Kissed Dating Goodbye"...the author is writing abt his life experiences and i guess itz gonna be inspiring...will update on the book when i get thru halfway...
think gonna start tonite...
juz hope things will go on smoother for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home