Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

relief???

voiced out that i wan a break from work...and my boss tired to persuade me to stay and let me work even shorter hours...but i insisted that there's no productivity if i were to work for only a short period of hours...is wasting of resources....
finally she got the point...so i promised to be in the office for abt 2 more daes and give her time to find someone else....kinda relief now...not that i've more time to idle but i seriously seriouly need more time to study...my work kinda slacken...and i cant let that happen before itz too late to save the situation...
gotta get on wif my work now...
update soon....maybe tonite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home