Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

bad omen or WAT?!?!?!?!?

is this a joke or wat?..was juz overjoy over my new found job and now im crying over it man~!!!....(FIRST BAD THING): the whole dae was damn boring...boring boring boring...okie fine im complaining again..dats wat im good for...k it was relaxing but not a single soul in the office but is torturing for me u noe...i live a single without tokin..am really really lonely and bored...and wats more worst could be the com on my desk is like Win95?...diao""""....so slow and wats more no internet connection...there's oni 1 com w internet connection and it has to be logged on manually and logged off after used...wah piang...forgive me for using these sulfixes coz im really in great depression...i noe i shld try to look on the brighter side but dats how i feel on the first dae at work...and the weird thing is the whole dae i keep thinkin abt bdo man...keep thinkin abt my ex-colleagues..how we could keep each other company thru winpops and gossip...and now i landed myself in a whole pile of *&^%$#@.... i seriously hope things will change for the better or rather i should say i would change my perception for the better...lets hope so man....
(2ND BAD THING): i dunno i study not enough or mind was kidnapped...some stuff juz couldn't get into my head man...really pissed wif todae's test...im sure im not gonna do well...i gotta prepare early for my next test soon...itz next week...tot the test was oni an hr and i saw written on the board 1hr45mins...i was like...wat am i goin to do for the rest of the 45 mins...not to tok abt theory question...i crapped thru man...in mind i could visualise the ans's in which page but the info juz dun flow out and i've no choice to crap my own logic...think the marker's gonna faint on my paper...really dun look forward to this result...haiz...
i dunno wat this week's installed for me but i juz hope for the better....still haf 4 daes to go and tml stil haf to teach 2 rascals piano for 1 whole full hour...money's really hard to earn...
gotta go sleep now...finally the complain's over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home