Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, August 07, 2004

nooo titLe

juz watched finish the 6th and 7th episode of the HK drama Angels of Mission on vcd with my dear daddy...though im tired but the feelin of watchin late tv wif my dad is somewhat i missed for a long time....but den again....am staring blankly at the computer screen....my eyes want to sleep but not my mind...wanted to do my work but im tired to lift a finger...(& i've energy to type)...muah hahaha....
kinda feel more tired and restless after leaving work....dats wat humans r good for....COMPLAIN....and not satisfied wif everything and i mean everything...juz last week i was happily packing my stuff from my workin desk and tellin pple im so happy tt i finally can rest...and wat happen...i actually end up goin out the whole week...there seem to be endless stuff to do....nothing seem to end....and i feel more tired den working....
dun wanna think anymore...gonna get up early and do my revision....and gonna spend national day studying too...hmmm...+_+.....*yawn*....gonna ZzzzzZ now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home