Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

time 2 PonDeR!

how do i describe my feelin's todae....itz a mixture of multi million thoughts and moods goin thru my mind...the first thing in the mornin when i open my eyes was feelin alrite...as in like any other ordinary daes...
so the schedule for the dae was to go take my passport photo and accompany my mum to jurong to check pianos...and guess wat...i was so eager to take my photo when i reach far east i realised the shop has closed down....really WAT THE~!!!...man....k den we had lunch and head down to jurong taking the north south line...and the stupid whole ride was like worst den travelling to m'sia...so loooooooooooog.....
den nvm...we were at IMM for like a few mins den we went back to take the shuttle bus to jurong mrt...since the travelling time alreadi took up so much of my time....i din haf time to go hm to change my shirt and had to meet Sam...and wat now...took the wrong side of the track and took abt 1 hr plus to reach dohby ghaut...and found sam and my dad waiting for my mum and me....muah ahahaha....
sam and me left and went to meet mingli at lavendar food sq for dinner...and after tt...hmmm dun think wanna tok abt wat we did after tt...something saddening....but left me feelin sad and alwiz remind myself to treasure everyone ard me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home