Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, August 13, 2004

Be it HaPpy oR sAD

went for an interview todae at tanjong pagar...seems to haf an unseenable attachment to that place...all e interviews i've attend is ard dat area...aniwae...interview was at 11am...went ther wif a mood of "filling applications forms again" kinda attitude...but to my bewilderment...the lady asked me some questions and asked wat kinda job i was lookin for and i actually frankly told her that i wanted a part-time job and pls find me a job which is relaxing....and guess wat's next...she said "hmmm...okie...so do u want to work for me, like assist me in my work..ans calls arrange appointments for me?..." i stunned there w my eyes wide open...this is wat i call relaxing jobs...of course man i said...itz a one in a million chance i could ever get....therefore im goin to start work on mon and wats more its oni 10am-5pm~!!!....wat more can i ask for...she seems like a nice and sophisticated lady....hope i could work long enough to survive sch too....
and now gonna get ready for sch liaoz.....
will update soon....

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Nicholas said...

Hey your don't sound so sad what! Anyway personal assistant..cool man..enjoy your work!

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wen here...no la not this entry...the latest entry la...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home