Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, August 26, 2004

where am i?

hmmm.....how do i begin?...i actually told a lie and took half dae off work todae...haf been feelin really pissed since yest all the way till i woke up this morning...din even haf the feelin of goin to work...went down to taka to meet the guy which my fren recommend me to...he said to look out for part time jobs for me...hope really there is...haiz...if not im stuck there...no here manz~!!!...under paid and over worked....i seriously goin to tender my resignation no matter wat and now i gotta think of wat stupid excuse to say as an explanation for leaving....my boss really tot that i would like stay wif her for like the whole 2 years of my studies....oh please~!!!....i needa get out of here man~!!!...
now taking a break from my revision for my test tml....dunno wats gonna turn out...hopefully everything will turn out fine...i've like another 30hours to go before im out of that place and off to sch...think think think....think of a reason to leave....
now i really realised that i cant work alone....im best fitted in a big company...i dun mind the politics...where else wont haf...i'll juz pray very very very hard that i can get out of this s***!!!!...
guess i've vent enough of my anger....gotta get back to my studies now....
ciao~!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear
just relex and do what you feel is right... no matter what i will always be there to support u
gab

 

Post a Comment

<< Home