Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, August 30, 2004

SaVe De LasT dAnCe

finally been able to watch the vcd that i bought 2 mths back at HMV...and itz titled "save the last dance"...i really love to watch movies which emphasised on dancing...guess's wat i still love best...learnt ballet since young but i din got a chance to complete the whole coz something unpredictable at that time happened...learnt piano and ballet at the same time...so i would be occupied wif these activities in the weekends...like any other children my age would unless the parents would want them too...ballet haf alwiz been my first love...my first accomplishment was in grade 3 when i got distinction for my main exams wif the royal school of ballet...following grade 4 where i slacken a bit coz of studies and when i was abt to move on to grade 5 i gotta stop class..:((...that was the saddest moment of my life den...grade 5 was the time i could try on pointed shoes and do the tipped toe stuff and turning...like wat my seniors used to tell...was really lookin forward to that and all my dreams were shattered....
watching this movie haf actually revive my beautiful memories i had in the past...but i couldn't change the fact that i've lost it forever...i had alwiz had a passion for ballet...but my dad insisted that there was no future for dancing and so was my dreams...if i haf the chance again...i would really to take it up as a past time since i think my bones could break if i do a trun...haha...one consolation would be that i've acheive my grade 8 in piano so i think i didn't waste any effort put in in the past...
after watching the show not only did i relive my urge for ballet...i also learnt that to realised a dream is to have determination and that's the most important thing i need now...i seriously need lotz and lotz and lotz of strength now to put me through this period of work and study....i hope the road will be smoother for me...hope so.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home