Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My BeSt Fren'S BirThDay!!

todae is mingli's 21st birthdae but her mood hasn't been quite good....and she wasn't looking forward to work tml....hmmm...i cant help her much coz i myself isn't too in the mood to go work tml either....felt so helpless...tried to console her but doesn't seem of much help...
i was traumatised the whole of last fridae as something not very nice happened in the office that morning....got a sickening call call from a mad woman scolding vulgar language at my boss.....and things juz happen so coincidently that each time that idiotic woman calls my boos would be on the line so i gotta ans that stupid call and suffer her (my boss's) s***~!!!....was really so scared till i was so scared that crazy woman would come up to the office to look for my boss and i was searching for which coner to hide if she comes....though last week i've been awarded wif holidays but i think i din spend each holidae well enough.....i rather i din haf those holis and go back to work...im not paid for holis man....cant complaining but this is the only source of venting my frustration....
all my frenz ard me doesn't seem too happy wif work either....guess this is all the experiences young growing adults face...itz a phase that everyone need to go thru no matter wat....
LIFE SUCKS~!!!!!.....wats goin on man.....each time i goes to work wif a button turned on as if someone has set a menu in me of all the tasks to do for the dae....working in monotone....sounds great doesn't it....(yeah~ rite!)....
in abt a week and a half would be my burfdae....will be holding it in a chinese restaurant and haf invited frenz...hope everything will go smoothly as planned....cant believe im turning 21 and the key to freedom will be mine....~~~~Will it?(wondering'')....
im tired for now.....
Programme for tml has been set....Press start tml and i'll be off to do my task....(Hurray~!!)....-_-"

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dun be sian k.... i understand how u feel cheer up anw sorry for wat had happen over the past wk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home