Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, December 13, 2004

i need a rest

the after effects of a whole week of MC is the feelin of not wanting to go to work....been restin at hm almost the whole of last week...been oni at work for 2 daes...last nite din haf the mood of goin to bed as i noe morning is round the conner and soon i need to wake up and get ready for work...
i dunno is this a good thing or bad thing...before i could even take a shower b4 goin to bed i started to experience dissy spell and things ard me spinning...went to the doc nearly close to mid-nite..gosh...the doc took my pressure and diagnosed me with low blood pressure...which is not enough of blood goin to my brain...i guessed muz the "everything also dun wan to eat" attitude that cost it...my dad paid for the medicine and i felt so bad...when i got hm...after taking the med and try to slp after that...but my head couldn't stop spinning...even when i close my eyes i feel like my whole brain is spinning and turning...
lucky woke up today today feelin fine...and finally after a whole week of being sick..i received a sms from my boss askin me to take care of myself...wat took her so long though im not a permanent staff...
was waiting for job opportunities and my wait ended when i got a call from my agency...haha...felt so ironic...im working in a employment agency and im seeking employment in another agency...hahah...anw goin down for on interview tml which is ocean building...itz a new zealand airline company...wuuuu....sounds nice...hope the pay is gd too...i gotta try to be impressive and not forgetting to be myself too...i hope for all the luck i can get...
gonna get ready all my stuff for tml...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home