Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

..:WenzZz Back:..-->>

Yozzz!!!...im back....after one whole week of absence...hiak hiak....do i sound better now?...haha...last week was alrite...things went slower but i still did OT...haha...last fri was my colleague's last dae so now im left on my own....and i gotta perform to the max man...this thurs will be the end of my 2 mths probation..wonder will i get a comfirmatio letter...hmmm....kinda lazy to job hop alreadi...im sorta settled down....
im still managing well wif sch and work....however examz are getting round the conner...so gonna start my engine and start studyin and keepin up again....
read thru some blogs earlier on and noticed most pple out there are enjoying life quite well....hmmm but not for me at the moment....itz not time for me yet i guess...coz i've choosen a hectic lifestyle...haah....
hai.....but anw i guess i'll go thru it wif pride and dignity....haha...chiem ah!...bleh~~...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home