Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, March 05, 2005

=??weekend??=

the past week for me was a shag.....though din do any OT durin the weekdays but i got sick on Thursday....went to work in the morning and everything was alrite until ard 10 plus tt i felt a sudden pain in my head...was unbearable and tts it...called up my boss and told her i was takin half dae and went straight to the doc....the doc diagnose me with stomach flu....was caused by virus and not anything that i ate was contaminated...gave me MC for thurs and fri...
and so yest i happily woke up feelin so carefree and tot i could finally have a long weekend and i can use it to study for my test next week....and juz somebody hav to take the needle to burst my bubble....my boss called to ask me back to the office todae to do OT...hello cant u see that im sickkk...though i oni haf 1 day of mc but itz a SATURDAY for heavens' sake....but anw i went back to office and guess wat time i left....at nearly 5PM....rushed to church and went for dinner....lucky dinner was a good one....was planning of burning min-nite oil to study...but dunno whether my body could take it...i'll juz try and c how...sharks....time isn't on my side....i really need more time...im sunday's gonna pass by in a swift and soon mondae comes and back to the routines....
but in order to reach my goal it gotta bear wif hardship now....like wat the sayin goes:"you reap wat you sow"....im gonna add fertilizer to wat im sowing now....gonna 200% no matter wat...
thought abt my goal these few daes...in the past i was thinkin after i get my degree i'll juz sit back and relax and juz concentrate on my career juz be a satisfied employee takin salary at the end of every month...but something striked me and i changed my mindset now....
now my plan is after my degree i'll take my CPA(Certified Public Accountant) Australia and later take another paper to be recognised in Singapore...work in a CPA firm for 3 years as they so called apprentience....den i can get a lisence to practice as a public accountant...so wat can i name my firm...erm...Genevieve Zeng & Co....oooo.....that sounds a long way ahead of me...i dun even noe how long do i haf to take to complete the CPA australia papers....but anw that's my goal now...and that's my driving force to keep me goin....that's my long-term goal....my path is still rocky....i juz hope the path would lay out smoother for me.. .. .. .. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home