Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

**+DaDDy's burfdae+**

itz my daddy's burfdae todae....the first dae of march...haha....gave a red packet as present this year....din noe wat to get for me....so i think wat i did was the most practical...hiak hiak...at least i could gif something meaningful...at least to me...but sad to say i got classes this evening if not can celebrate a proper burfdae for my dad....
overtired over last week...hopefully this week would not be so harsh....next 2 wek would be my mid-term test...and i juz started a tiny weeny bit of my revision oni....ain't it great....and after mid-term test...not long after would be the main exam in april....im considering whether i should go into hibernation this 2 months...????....hmmm.....i'll think abt it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home