Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Post V-dae?

itz 2 daes after v-dae....so how couples out there?....enjoyed yaself.....i noe my frenz ard me had a good time and recevied special pressies from their darlings...
yesterday was juz another ordinary tuesday for me but got a sudden shock when i received a bouquet of flowers and bear from someone i dunno...it was sent to my client's office which was extremely weird coz i din even tell my best frenz or gab where's my client's office were or even the address...and so then my colleagues juz stared at me.....like gimmi a 'tats-so-sweet' look....i was like diao...then i opened the card which says:" To: Genevieve, you r e sweetest girl i've ever known. From anonymous"....even anonymous was spelled wrongly...okie....maybe i appreciate the thought but i juz dun feel safe....feel so weird and like a sudden shiver that im being followed...juz cant figure out...haha...my mummy was so paranoid that she ask me to wear a mask to work...haha...and my dad say if anything funny thing happen call the police...both of them are over-reacting...hee hee....and wat my mum even took pictures and say can be evidence...Wat??...
hmmm....msg gab right after i rec'd the thing....i noe he has utmost trust in me...haha....nothing will go wrong...
aniwae i got over it...and todae i dress a bit shabbily...haha....last nite slept late and i totally forgot to set my alarm clock...so as expected i din wake up....but lucky thing gab called me at 6.51am (i still remember the exact time)...when my hp rang i was like why call me so damn early in the morning and break my sleep...oni den i realised the time den i was wide awake...phew~!!!....thanks for the morning call oink oink....hahaa.....gab told me that he got a feelin that he gotta call me....is that telepathy...erm....hmmm....*wondering*....
dragged myself to work todae and still gotta do OT this evening...
wat a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home