Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, February 03, 2005

-->NaSi Byrani?...AnyOne?^

been havin indian "cusine" since i started work coz im alwiz at my clients place and my colleague loves the nasi byrani across the street...juz to make it simple i go along wit her...though itz very spicy i still manage to finish at least half the packet of rice...haha...gotta cut down on my food intake these daes....my colleague is leavin tml so juz go wif the flow man...
gonna shop for new year clothes this evening....im alwiz a last min person...hiak hiak....cant help it la....
am now into the 2nd week of my job...been quite ok...most of the time at client's office and the pple there are really crazy....nice pple...glad i din job hop again....haha...im lovin my work and coping with sch....life's beginning to be more complete now...
i juz really wanna thank everyone who encouraged me esp greatly from my parents,my 2 buddies, gabbie who i alwiz comlains to the most alwiz hearing my rubbish complains...
i was recommended to write a book on "101 excuses to give when u wan to job hop!"...erm maybe i think i can work on something yeah...*grins*.....
k now gotta get back to work....ciao~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home