Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Woah~!!..Ho

went for the 2nd interview this morning wif the HR mgr and she told me tt she'll contact me again...and wat....i got a call abt half an hour ago to say i can start work tml...haha...post would be HR exec...hee hee...coz i had past experience so i was choosen....can i count it as lucky....gotta work on sat leh...but every job got its plus and minus....so i really gotta manage my time properly...coz still gotta study...wld be working under prudential under HR side...hope i'll not be stressed like wat my previous job expects me to....at least there isn't any OT....
there's lots of things in mind now i want to buy...hmmm...gotta write out my shopping list soon...heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home