Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas to all~!!!...last nite as usual as all other christmas eves....three of us will spend the eve together juz mingli sam and me....last nite was no exception but mingli was utterly sick so there wasn't much mood goin on as she's alwiz the one to disturb me throughout the whole dawn but last nite was quiet....i was tryin to make sam be awake as she's alwiz the first one to sleep....we managed to keep awake till 4 plus and sam couldn't hold it longer and she slept on my bed...i was hoping mingli would wake up so we could open up our presents....but nope...she din managed to wake up and i ended sleepin wif her in the living room...guess muz be my bad sleepin position that coz my backache now....
we woke up ard 11 plus in the morning and my dad suggested we hav breakfast at cambridge hawker and later i fetched mingli and sam hm....though we were so tired but we still enjoyed one another's company....this pact had lasted for 7 years and i hope we'll continue this trend till we grow old...the memory would be nice to lean back on.....
after reaching hm almost 2 and i took my shower and wanted to catch some sleep but was expecting visitors so din sleep in the end....
gab came over to my place and we went to catch 'Meet the Fockers'.....it was a hilarious comedy movie....rated NC16 however i think it should be rated M18 instead....though was a bit of long but was watchable....i gif 3 out of 5 popcorns....
my eyes is half open so i gotta catch much sleep soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home