Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Häppy Nèw Yêår!!

Welcome to the very first day of a bring new year in 2005....i hope better things will be in stored for me and the surroundings more pleasing to me....im new to my existing company and i hope i'll be able to blend in well wif the pple there....there seem to be ain't any frequency between me and them....
almost half the day is gone today....i juz hope the time would pass slower so it wont be monday again....waking up early and stuff is so so hard for me now....
gonna go out soon...so wish everyone a happy new year and more good things to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home