Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

wat the heck

juz the second day of work and my brains are goin to burst.....todae is a damn day for me.....go to work wearing pants todae and got screamed at by the lady boss....wat the man...and she also scolded the HR mgr for not stating down in the employment letter the dress code properly...wat the heck man...my attachment company was a bigger CPA firm than hers lor...also not so strict...muz wear skirt from mon to thur and only pants on fri....dats not all....after this stupid commotion during lunch time.....after lunch when i was back my senior told me try to learn faster as she's afraid that during peck period most of my colleauges will be at clients place and i'll haf to be on my own...this fri doin stock take and itz goin to the client which is in the top 10 of the co's list...and im given 1 co's accounts to do...they say since i've some experience....im startin to think am i throwing myself into a pile of shit....at this very moment i cant think of anything positive coz everything is juz thrown at me....im not allowed to any annual leave coz i haven work 1 year w the co and if i were to take study leave i hav to submit my leave a mth earlier and subject to management's approval....WTH!!!!!...i thought of getting a full time job becoz i wanted to push myslef a bit not to take things lightly....i think i asking for trouble myself and i dunno if i should take back my words to say that not being able to get the job at the airline co is a blessing in disguse....i think im wrong....if were to be given the opportunity to the airline co i think i'll be better off there....
im now thinkin of excuses and ways to think positively abt my job now...and i wonder how many months can i survive there....the pobationary period seem too long to me now....guess most pple are wishing for new year to come but NOT me....wil be back to sch in jan and guess wat now...so great that i gotta go to sch EVERYDAY in the second week of jan..mon to sat.....great rite....now im thinkin wat if i need to do OT....each case that i take on have to be calculated by time cost meaning i have to take the cost that the co charge to the client divide by the cost per hr allocated to me...and then take the result divide by the hrs i work per day and that would gif me a figure of how many days im allowed to take to do that case...
when the 3 mths of the pobation period is up i guess it would be my exam period....i wonder how my performance will be graded man...
i dun wanna grow up....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home