Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, January 21, 2005

Wazz Up wif Me

im beginning to stray away from myself.......i dunno myself....i dunno wats becoming of me.....i dun feel myself anymore....i used to be full of passion and know which path to take....im very fickle minded these daes...jumping in and out of things as quickly as nobody can imagine....itz like a sudden lost of direction in me and im stuck in a maze....a very big and difficult maze and im still solving it....got myself a new job this week and im out of it....isn't it quick....has anyone been to work on the 1st and also became her last?....haha...there's one living example here...*quick laugh at me*....i can lose a job in a sec and get another one the next...but the duration i can keep up wif it is another story....im losing confidence in myself....i need to find it back....my frenz ard are alreadi gettin used to their present lifestyle...but not me....if i tell sam and min abt wat happened the past week they gonna laugh their heads off...

Things i think i need to do:

1) To stay on wif a job at least 2 mths(max) and not hop ard like a crazy grasshopper.
2) To keep up pace wif my sch work.
3) To alwiz think positive and not complain abt anything and everything.
4) To be able to get a nice new year top,esp a red top to ward off all the bad luck.
5) Not to let my parents worry abt me too much.
6) Get to see sam and min more often...seeing them is like giving me moral support and i hope i can gif them too.
7) To be more understanding to gabbie, im alwiz as emotionless as a zombie.

I have more to achieve so i shall not dwell too much on the unhappy stuff....I shall look forward for a better tml>>

Wenzzz out!

1 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey MBN... Geez wat can I say... Well life's tough at certain stages but hang on there and you'll see your rainbow coming soon. Should you need to talk to anyone juz call me. Miss ya in office (^o^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home