Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

<---C.H.O.I.C.E.S--->

life is full of choices....and itz important to make the RIGHT one!!....
went for an interview after my work juz now....the interviewer which is also the boss actually offered me the job as a corporate secretarial and wanted me to start work tml but of course i cant coz i juz started work yesterdae...so i faked him that im teaching tuition part time and took over some students from my "fren" and need abt 2 weeks to clear all committments...and he offered me that he's willing to give in and allow me to come in to office in the afternoon these 2 weeks....of coz i still cant accept it and i told him my schedule is very tight....so finally he gave a sigh and told me that he've got no choice but to select someone else first and later see if he can take me in after chinese new year....
been thinking from juz now till now....i shouldn't job hop anymore....maybe i should stay put at my present job....though the company is small but i think my boss is nice to me...moreover she's the lecturer of the school im studyin in now....
What CHOICE should i make?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home