Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, September 17, 2005

im lovin' it

i woke up tremendously late today.....my auto clock in my brain seemed to be dead.....waking up at 10.30am has left me more sleeping germs in me...after getting a 'shock' impact when i woke up...i just sat on my bed for a few whole seconds to recollect what happened earlier on....and i recalled that gabbie actually called me to say that he was leaving for his final outfield trip for four days and would give me a call on tues night....shit!!....regret not waking up and....wth....i forgot how did i answer him....i think he will guessed as much i was still sleeping....(*sorry gabbie...*)....hope he understands.....i know he will....

so anyway.....had brunch with my parents at home and we mapped out the programme for the day....and so we decided to stomp down orchard road....yeah....it has been a while since i went shopping with my parents at orchard road....usually they would only walk for a while.....we decided not to drive as it will restrict our movements....because being the thrifty dad that i have was saying there'll be ERP and stuff....so we took the train down....first mission accomplished...it was actually quite fun to see my parents squeeze into the crowded train...

though it was meant to be shopping but i didn't buy anything....but nevermind...window shopping is just as fun....we actually walked into Gucci and my mum and i saw some nice designs and my dad offered to buy for us....was so tempted to say 'yes'....but nah....i rejected his offer....i don't think i need it now....moreover it feels much better if i bought it with my own money....hmmmm....

after walking for so long....our tummies started to growl....so my mum suggested the soup restaurant at paragon....onz....we went down.....

i was so tired....sat down immediately when i went in.....

see how tired i am....

then....

wait for mummy to make the decision of what to order.....which took her like 10 mins plus....hmmm....mums are all like that....have to choose the best for the family mah....

after much options....in the end decided on the set menu for 3 persons.....diao!!!

first up....

the samsui chicken....dad was too hungry so took a few pieces....hiak hiak....


brocoli with murshroom....


sliced fish...


and curly prawns.....had a fill man....totally full till i forgot the most important dish...the SOUP!!...totally awesome soup and the desert was nice too....

after filling our stomach....was too tired to walk so took a bus home....and i being the 'sleeping queen'....fall asleep after getting on the bus till my destination stop...haha....

i know my pictures suck big time....wait till i get my digi camera....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home