Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

wat else to say

was a slow yesterday.....and today isn't that fast either.....boring life again....see there i go again..."nagging" about how miserable my life is....guess wat my exam timetable is out....so got to start planning to make arrangements to study....handing in another report in two weeks time and i haven't really got started.....and later gonna chiong again...

that's beside the point....anyway the surroundings at my client's place looks like this....

a big pond in front of a cafe cum restaurant....i only like the water sprinkler...hee hee...


the side of the restaurant....ate there once only when the client treat....food not bad but very expensive....not worth....but the setting inside is not bad...like having a meal in the forest....


this was taken last month or the month before....this is usually what i do there during the later part of the day when i finish my work...shhh~!!!!....cannot let my boss see this....this is the reason why i don't like to go there....boring and lonely....(*singing*Lonely...im mr lonely....i have nobody for my own...oooo!!!!)
.
.
.

when i came back from school last night....just feel like cutting away my long nails.....but kinda can't part with my nail art which stayed on perfectly fine after one and a half month....so decided to take a picture before i remove the nail polish...will recommend peeps who wants to do medi and pedi there...it's at amara hotel there....nail palace....reasonable price....

okie it's just extra toking this crap because i just had like dinner cum supper and i'm feeling too full to sleep now so i blog.....my daddy was so sweet to walk to mustafa that side to buy mee goreng for me when i said i was hungry....awwww....and it was like 11.30pm already when he was about to rest and go to bed....so touched.....gonna charge my ipod now and off to bed....

till then.....so much for my happy ending!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home