Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, August 25, 2005

BAD DAY

when you are having a bored day or moodless to work....these are some of the things you can do.....not that i mean that you should follow if you are really that satisfied with your job....

was at the science park client place again....did all the routine stuff and what i got after i left work was numerous calls from my boss and her sister looking for when i was having lesson in school....look for me for wat?.....because the client got 3 more entries for me to key into the system....WTH!!!!...and also sent me lots of sms-es to return call....nothing can describe my work week this week.....it is totally HORRENDOUS (dun noe if it's spelled correctly, i dun care either)....when i returned the call....i was asked to go down first thing in the morning at 8.30am to make the necessary changes then after which go back to town office....i freaked out man....this is what you get when you work for people....i swear by myself i'll not want to work for people if i can make it on my own....

laugh at these silly pictures for all you want!!



it don't bother me 'cause im having a BAD DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home