Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

sai kang-ing

yesterday was a sai kang day for me.....my job scope was to just do typing....type what?.....2 years of tax exam papers and solutions.....hmmmm....i forgot to count how many tables i have inserted in Microsoft Words.....haiz should have counted....i have to thank my boss for giving me the opportunity to refresh my typing skills and also the use of tables in Microsoft Words (i know nuts about inserting tables in MS Words previously)......and also my typing skills have improved tremendously due to continous typing non-stop for the whole day of course a break for lunch....now i could stare at the computer screen and type a few sentences without looking at the keyboard....

i don't think i have to mood to work today.....my mind is just financial planning....having the test this evening...Wish me luck that i can complete the paper of 100 MCQ in 2 hrs....

~~~Test Test Test Test Test Test~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home