Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

you know you had a good day when...

you are going to meet your loved one for the evening to end the chapter for the day.....

i did sai kang job in the morning....and as soon as i finished "it"....i quickly run back to my other office in fear of given another sai kang job.....guess i can give myself a sai kang title for this week....this week hasn't been quiet for me....tml going to science park once more...haiz....gonna bore my day thru again...just hope my day would be a smooth one tml....lucky wendy came to have lunch with me this afternoon...so nice of her...

enough of the sad stuff...now for the happy stuff....gabbie came to meet me at my office as usual and we had already decided to have dinner at The Pasta Cafe at Takashimaya....

And so it goes.. ..First up....

my dish of spaggetti with beef steak....the most satisfying pasta i have eaten...the cheese over it super-delicious....it's all i always wanted....melted cheese in between and all over...i wanted to add somemore cheese but decided not too....my diet mission is going to start soon so i don't wanna spoil my plan...



then was Gabbie's food....the name of the dish is something something vongole...there's white wine added...not bad too....they give lots of la la....(la lal la la la la.....)



lastly was the desert....Blueberry Desire....yummy yummy!!....it was super perfect with lots of blueberries inside...there's a scoup of villiana and cookies n cream ice-cream...at the bottom was chocolate sauce with cornflakes....so so nice....we finished everything...



juz a little peek at the coffee bar....the setting was just like olden days....

after a food filled dinner...we just walked around and drop by Kinokuniya....then headed home....so tired....

after reaching home.....to my surprise....my new Levis square-cut jeans was altered after 2 months of lying on the sewing machine....so happy....


happy girl jumps for joy!!!

how can end the day without leaving a trace....Take One first....

Then Happy Girl end with a Final Big Smile!!...(*Twist!!*..*twists the fingers together*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home