Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

FED UP is the WORD

I am so fed up because:

1. The stupid Real player on blog can't be played on my computer (which is a new com)


2. I tried to uninstall the whole real program and reinstall it again...but the website seemed to be blocked by my norton internet security and i restarted my computer for like 5 times in a row

3. As i usually depend on my computer to listen to the radio, i lost my choice to listen to Class 95's love songs (which need real player in order to listen) so i decided to turn to Power98 which uses media player...However, when i typed in Power98's website...the web page turns out to be some other sites

4. My blogger dashboard becomes funny looking which i don't know why


the dashboard is not supposed to be like this.....sometimes computer can really get on my NERVES....and i just don't want to got anything to do with the computer....

when it is supposed to look like this...

5. Gabbie's MSN got hacked this afternoon...and the stupid idiotic hacker used Gabbie's username to sign in...he MSN me and messaged me a whole lot of crap...he really nothing else better to do....now i recall and remembered when gabbie was in Thailand he also messaged me....and i pissed off but didn't realised it was hacked...Whoever that person is...he is really utterly nothing better to do and really childish....if he tries to sign in using other people's ID gonna report him to the POLICE!!!

Here is the edvience:....



Okie!!...i shall just try to calm down now....

A thought just came to my mind again...it had actually came and went away a few months ago...but it came back again....

My dream car (at least for now)...dream small now...hiak...

My Nissan Marchie....

Prices for cars have dropped tremendously....but i think i still don't have what is take to 'look after' this big baby....yet.....but i hope soon i can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home