Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, October 21, 2005

Wholly S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E.D

As i stretched my hand into the mail box today like any other days, i grabbed hold of a grey envelope and saw my name written on it...so i wondered what was inside and who could that be?...so as i made my way upstairs i was analysing the handwritting....and "she" came across my mind as the memory of her handwritting flashed in my head...

After reaching home, i then realised that the envelope was without a stamp so i got excited so check out what was inside.....after opening it nicely with a mail opener....i was overwhelmed with what i saw...

Ta Dah!!!....a surprise from my "bf" cum "twin sister" cum "partner in crime" bud wendy...


It was a card...."To a Special Friend" card...was so touched and my heart pumped so hard with joy....and together with the card was a packet of something....when i opened it up was a pair of handmade earrings bought online...its name is Secret Garden.....oh i love it so much....den i remembered one day in the office when she sent me a website and was asking which design of earrings is nice...thought she wanted to get them as she's the buy-stuff-online queen....she loves to buy things online....save the trouble to shop she claimed....so i chose this earrings whose name was "Secret Garden"....din expect that she would get it for me....was so touched....what's more is that there was a card which she wrote loads of encouraging stuff knowing i was so stressed with work and school....it was really a great encouragement todae!!....gave me the morale and booster to strive hard....thought back in poly days she used to help me a lot in my school work and now we are in a totally separate study environment....still treasure her lots...

What's more, yesterday got a call from my boss...she called to deliver me good news so i could study better she claims...she told me she's giving me a pay increment coz she finds that i did my job well....was really a good news for me...but still....study stress still pile on me...

Anyway, two pleasant surprise in two days....what more can i ask for?....i am contented...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home