Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Makansutra is back!!

Yesterday marks the last day of my EXAMS!!...yeah!!(twist~~!)...

See i study still can zi lian for a while....study also muz rest mah....

.
.
.
.
Okie so for today....i slept like a pig...woke up at 10 plus in the morning....haha...din haf breakfast then went out for brunch at toa payoh....after that went to potong pasir to rent hong kong drama serials....

My dad say to bring us to have dinner at Sherton Towers....

So me and my mum catch up on our beauty sleep after we came back....slept from 4-6pm...you say we power anot!!!....i sleeping queen can?...

Then after waking up....quickly go get ready coz gotta leave in an hours' time....

I got ready in like 40 minutes can....haha....feel so good to dress up again....after being ugly duckling for the past 1 month....hee hee...

.

.

.

The Restaurant....

I should comment on the good service.....very attentive to the customers.....

The surrounding...

The table set up.....i like the tab which has the chinese character says 'li bai'

Nice stand to keep the tea warm.....never seen before in other restaurant....

Food time: First up...

Recommended by the captain....a mixture of murshrooms and scollops....with their hand made tou fu which is at the bottom...i haven started eating so you cant see it....

Smoked chicken.....not bad but it juz leaves a little of a burnt smell in your mouth...

Steamed Garoupa in Hong Kong style

Asparagus....

End of with desert...

My mum had Hanasha (i think it's spelled like that)...with almond...

While i had almond cream...

That's it....feeling so full....

And where?...off we went to the toilet....

Then....I zi lian in the toilet while waiting for my mum...haha...

Go home....continue to zi lian-ing....

Okie~~...That's it....end of day!!

8 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post anastasiazen, without blogs like yours I would be miserable and bored. My recent injury has me cooped up at home, so it's always lucky to find a gem like your blog here to keep me amused. My surf board website is getting better but it's hard to find information on surf board stuff, so I like learning from quality blogs like yours because it helps me in my web projects. You do a sweat job my friend. I'll be bookmarking your site in a special place. Will probably tell a friend too.

Nice work ~

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well anastasiazen, quality blogging comes from people who put the energy into their blog like you have. It was a nice change to land on your blog, lots of others are junked up with useless comments and information. I put a lot of energy into my used surfboard site, so it does pretty well with used surfboard stuff. I think I'll re-create my blog because I like what you've done here and want mine to be more like yours. Thanks for the lesson in good bloggin. You get a special bookmark :)

have a fantastic day..

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

anastasiazen, I need a little inspiration... I've read your post 'Makansutra is back!!', I enjoyed it so I decided to comment. I've been thinking about my blog and how there are all these people posting strange comments there. Maybe you understand, I'm not sure, but it's tiring to read the numbers of comments that don't have much to do with my stuff. My normal new surf board website never suffers this because it just sells new surf board and isn't a blog. Do you have any ideas for how to stop the cluttering of non-relevant comments? Thanks for your great blog. Tips are always welcome...

good day -

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy anastasiazen,
I'm impressed with what you wrote here in your Makansutra is back!! post. I gave up my search for used surf boards information and wanted to hang out here on your blog - well done. I might make a blog like yours about used surf boards, but I wouldn't try to compete with you. You're doing a great job anastasiazen.
You got a great thing going... by friend.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you anastasiazen, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a surf boards site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on surf boards stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job anastasiazen, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well anastasiazen, quality blogging comes from people who put the energy into their blog like you have. It was a nice change to land on your blog, lots of others are junked up with useless comments and information. I put a lot of energy into my surf board site, so it does pretty well with surf board stuff. I think I'll re-create my blog because I like what you've done here and want mine to be more like yours. Thanks for the lesson in good bloggin. You get a special bookmark :)

have a fantastic day..

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you anastasiazen, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a used surf boards site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on used surf boards stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job anastasiazen, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey anastasiazen...
How did you get your blog to be so good? Originally I was out trying to locate surfboards related information, but your post ' Makansutra is back!! ' got my attention and stopped me in my tracks :) Glad I found you because I'm trying to improve my site about surfboards and your blog here gave me some excellent ideas. Thanks anastasiazen for the good read and I think I'll mention your blog to my cousin (if that's okay...)

Keep up your effort ~ and good job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home