Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, July 31, 2006

Rainy days and Mondays

It's a rainy monday again......i've been analysing all my mondays.....and it's all BLACK mondays.....today is no exception....my colleague and i got shit again at work....my boss is driving us crazy....he doesn't give proper instructions and go to the wrong people for information.....that make my blood boil....okay i shall not continue sup over my work.....

One consolation is my manager is quite....for now....so far so good....it's been only for a month that i work with her so i've yet to see more of her working style.....but so far she's given a very positive attitude with work and life.....she's fast and accurate in a her work and i mean really fast.....that's why i nicknamed her "the road runner"......

Last week she made a self created cheese balls for some of the colleagues....


the inside.....very yummy....but the only thing i don't like inside is the spring onions....the insides there's lots of melted cheese, flaky cheese, chopped green chillies, chopped spring onions....


I suddenly miss Lee Ser so much.....my ex-colleague....


Look at my arms 1 year ago and now....im so ashamed of myself....sorry OT folks.....anyways going to sleep now....shacked!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home