Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, October 16, 2004

textBks..NotEs..& more nOtEs.. ..

juz wrapped up for the nite of studying...phew~!!!...almost done with my tagging of my law notes since itz open book so i muz do all i can to make sure i all my stuff rite...tml's gonna be a number dae followed by a whole lot of stress...haf alreadi planned to savour myslef wif MacDonalds breakfast first den back hm to start my smart studying...haha...aniwae dun even noe if i wake up in the first place anot...think so far...
at the same time now tuning in to class 95FM...dun usually listen to the radio at nite and i actually find that the music at nite is not too bad...the theme for the nite was on love songs so i gotta listen to quite a lot of it...songs both old and new....i actually heard a song from Richard Marx other den his "Right here Waiting"...for once i feel quite relax while studying...guess itz becoz of the nite...pple usually get more stressed up in the dae time...i would loved to continue wif my notes but my eyes couldn't spare me it hurting so badly that im actually winking as i type this...since my com is on so juz drop by before heading to the bed...next song coming up is Truely Madly Deeply...shall wait for that song b4 i sleep....guess wat the DJ is askin pple to call in to suggest a romantic place for lovers...and one guy said mount faber when he actually din even go there b4...muah hahaah...!!...(if u r not laughing itz ok,i'll entertaint myself)....
"I wanna stand with you on the mountain,
I wanna bathe with you in the sea,
I wanna live like this forever,
Until the stars fall down on me..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home