Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Mummy's BirthDay

todae's my dearest mummy's burfday....glad that she's happy wif the cake i bought for her...
i shall start wif the events of yesterday....last nite stayed over at my aunty's place...the whole nite was so adventurous that i fell into coma when i reached hm this afternoon....firstly me and my mum shared one single mattress wif a queen size blanket...den we were sleepin beside my grandaunt....the thing is that she'a a bit dementia....and so the whole nite she keep disturbing my mum by poking her once every half an hour if not she will hit her lightly on her back....so my mum was like moving ard the whole nite so i couldn't get any sleep...secondly my aunt was snoring the whole time....the moment she goes into her sleep she'll start to snore....that keeps me from even falling asleep though i was so so tired....thirdly my aunt's sickening dog keep barking the whole nite...and he alwiz chooses the rite time to bark....when im abt to fall asleep....so great rite....that was the events of last nite....and i gotta wake up like 6 plus in the morning coz my grandaunt is goin to have her baptism in the mandarin mass....wah...was really tiring man....
after mass my dad came over to fetch us for lunch at goodwood park hotel in the chinese restaurant Min Kuang...food was not too bad and the captain was very helpful and we commended him for his efficient and excellent customer service....the whole i was sort of the photographer...haha....keep taking pictures...quite fun though....after sending my aunty and grandaunty hm...we went hm....
i went right straight to my bed without even unpacking my bag....that was how tired i am....woke up ard 5 plus and laze ard at hm and we went down to ps for dinner at crystal jade...our favourite eatin place in ps...haha....did some groceries and went hm.....that's it for the dae....
and now here not eager for tml to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home