Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, April 09, 2005

[---Endure-rance---]

*yawn*...juz completed 2 long questions from the past year paper of management accounting....this subject of kind of tedious as you muz determine different component of costs before deriving at the full cost of an item...this subject sets my mind to think and also makes me try my very best to understand the logic behind it....this subject will be useful in future if i were to work in the manufacturing industry.....itz amazing how different types of cost is treated differently and the ways to calculate it.....but oh gosh!....it took me so long to understand it....did this subject before in the poly....i wonder how did i get thru it back den....now of coz itz harder since itz a step higher....
my exams are startin in 2 weeks time and i haven really started on my revision....so im like havin a kinda sense of urgency here.....this past week i've been very very short tempered....i get agitated at very small little things....and it really gets on my nerves....dunno wat my boss's been up to...din tell me if my leave has been approved or whether am i gettin a comfirmation letter since i've passed my probation like 2 weeks ago....
Balancing work and study is utterly difficult....guess this is the phase of my life that i've to face and get thru it all and it would be a memory and experience that i've created in my life and in future i can tell myself :"Yes, I've make it thru sheer determination and perserverance!"...im lookin ahead to the dae i see myself graduate with pride that comes with hard work and sacrifices....i hope to be strong enough to do so....
gonna sleep soon....tml is another "hardworking" dae for me....no time to lose...
Believe that everything is in your hands...

Quote of the dae: Laziness is an invisible crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home