Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Saturday, April 16, 2005

=!!SurPrise sUrpRise!!=

juz got a little surprise from gabbie juz half an hour ago....this cunning pig told me tt a delivery guy will be comin to my place at ard 12 noon to send me something....i actually could sense something fishy but din bother too much abt it....den at 12 he called and say he's at my LIFT....hahah....was franctically lookin for me mirror to see if i was in a mess....hee hee....coz i juz came out from the shower...hiak hiak....*still feelin shocked*....hmmm...so went to the lift to meet him only to find....*drum rolls*...he bought me a piece of my favourite cheese cake from Jack's Place...hehe..."flown" all the way from Sengkang...awww....was touched and happy....been quite tired too this week with the revision classes leading to my main exams soon....Really thanks dearie!!!!....appreciate it lotz....
Alritety!!!enough of my happy mood....gotta get back to my books now....i din stay up to study last nite in the end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home