Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, November 17, 2005

My com is getting nowhere

Im getting more and more frustrated with my computer!!!!!

It's been not working since monday and I don't know what to do....im trying to accept the fact that all my photos are all gone....100 over photos all gone...taken from my loyal camera phone which is used to aid my blogging....all gone.....!!!

I feel so terrible...even after the HP guy came to change a brand new hard disk for me....it still won't work....i gotta wait till tomorrow till he comes again to load for me...haiz~!!!.....and i pissed easily...it's been hard on gabbie coz i kept on venting my anger on him.....(sorry gab!)...
*gives a sad face*....

Oh!...and im getting my digi camera this sat....yeah~!!...contemplating between ixsus 50 and 55....finally decided on 55 coz its a difference of 40 bucks to get the newer model...yup....and i can go cam whoring soon liaoz...hahah....


And so....

Juz hope my computer will recover soon....i feel so handicapped not being able to use it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home