Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Whole New World

Realised been a week since i last blogged....been another hectic week for me......same at work and school....been trying to get started on my audit project but still didn't get any serious work done.....went for audit lesson yesterday and realised that the deadline is about less than a month away so i better get on my butt for some really serious business.....no more fooling around anymore....

But for yesterday went for dinner and movie with Gabbie after our classes....

Our Pepper Lunch at Takashimaya....
both are beef



Quite tasty i should say but i won't have this often.....heaty food....nah!!!

And after our movie, went to the HK cafe at cineleisure....

Jam and peanut butter toast



Caught CLICK yesterday...

though it's a comedy, it's a very heartwarming and meaningful show....and i've learnt something from it....that's is never to be so hectic with life that you forget people around you....especially family and friends.....it struck me suddenly....like it's telling me to wake up from my dreamland.....no more fooling around anymore!!.....get on my butt and do more useful and meaningful things.....and i remembered what i was working for......my goals and stuff....

i felt that i have long forgotten my goals and passion that i'm just living everyday without purpose, aimlessly......and i seriously have to get back on my feet and persue what im living for....I'm gonna change my lifestyle now for sure......

Cheer me on guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home