Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Celebrations.. ..

celebrated my advance 21st burfdae yesterday in a chinese restuarant...invited my dearest best fren sam but missed out mingli coz she was on flight...so sad that she couldn't be there....my click came too...all of them...so happy...so long din get to see them and they were as usual the most noisiest lot of all...managed to invite mingli's click angie and jack too...glad that they could make it...my colleague and oso my click in the office also came...haha...i was a happy gal that day...the dinner was a gift from my daddy and i really appreciate him for this gift and suggesting this idea of celebrating my 21st burfdae...guess this would be the last ever so elaborate celebration i'll ever experience in the next few years....age is catching up and itz so scary to think of that.....
glad that everyone that i invited came and spend this important point of my life with me...
i gotta receive lotz of presents too...all nice and meaningful presents that i can remember....good thing i got myself a scrapbook to let everyone pen down their well wishes for me...itz a book that will remind me of my youth and journey towards my adulthood...i juz hope my road wouldn't be so rocky....

todae is my parents' 22nd wedding anniversary....special occasions are all a day away...my actual burfadae is 2 daes away and im so anxious abt it...as usual went to morning mass and after that my dad brought us to Marriot hotel for lunch to celebrate their anniversary...wow!!..the chinese restaurant, Wan Hao, was so posh...nicely laid tables and chair covered down to the leg...hahha....and soft piano music...food comes in small portions and erm of course the cost of the dishes goes with it...1 siew mai cost a dollar and ninety cents...but it was worth eating...the food was nice...after that we juz stroll down to Tangs for window shopping....and then over to taka...taka haf since been a favourite spot for shopping for my dad...dunno y...he juz love goin there....got a chance to enter those boutique in the other Tower in taka (i dunno which tower)....went in to Gucci and tired on their shoes which cost like 500 to 700 bucks per pair....hahah....but i dun think i'll buy such ex shoes...juz hav the fun of tryin on...entering a few of the shops my mum and i feel so tired...as we slept quite late the nite b4...we felt like we were sleep walking the whole time...haha....so we convince my dad to bring us home....the funny part is when we all reached hm....3 of us fell asleep in the living room sleepin the sofa...hahah....feels like children in the child care centre....
itz been raining the whole so we were too lazy to eat out...so my dad and i went to buy food back for dinner and enjoyed red wine at hm...dat was nice.... collected the photographs that i took the nite b4...was...not too bad the pics...will upload the pics after i scan them...i din use digi cam (coz no digi cam ma..hee hee...)....

done wif this entry at last....pics gonna be up soon....till den...ciao~~~....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home