Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Monday, April 25, 2005

=++Rise & Shine++=

todae is the start of my sort of 2 weeks leave....and yar...not on a resting leave....itz a study leave...havin my first paper this wed....
woke up at 7am sharp this morning...and start my revision again....my eyes couldn't bear with me last nite...so i gotta rest....my gear gotta switch to gear 4 or even overdrive...full speed all the way....gonna juz bear w the stress with juz these 2 weeks...
my mind's blank out wif thoughts...not much of feelin for anything except for my books...
folks please guide me and gif me all ur moral support...

Ciao~!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home