Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Friday, April 29, 2005

The war is not OVER

done wif 2 papers alreadi.....on wed was Management Accounting and Businesses...on thurs was Business Finance....Mgt account was a killer paper....hope can pass man....biz fin was a bit tricky but i hope my common sense did his job....hmmm....todae i SLACKED the whole dae man....din do anything....din do any revision...and i sleep the whole afternoon....
yest after my paper i went to meet my mum at centrepoint to shop for clothes for wedding dinners....my mum gotta accompany my dad to his client's son wedding this sunday and there'll be another wedding dinner next month which is my cousin's....oh gosh!!....actually itz a hassel to choose attire to juz attend an evening's event....spotted a dress at Mango on display so wanted to try it on...but too bad itz out of stock....den walked into Marks & Spencer saw a top and decided to gif it a try....but it was a bit loose and the size i tried was alreadi the smallest size moreover Marks & Spencer is cater for caucasians....haah...
my mum got her clothes for the dinner but not me...and i ended up buyin a pants from Giordano coz they were having a 30% discount on pants...haha....
but anw im juz tired out from exams but it will be all over soon....lookin forward to that...
so im gonna stay on to my gear and gif my all to my last paper...a tough one....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home