Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, July 21, 2005

i (dun think) itz been tough.

juz came out from the shower....todae is the 3/6th dae of sch this week...survived half gonna pull thru the other half...

beginning of this week which is mon...went to science park (e other client's place) which is so far away....hate to go there...i gotta go there 2 times a mth...each time the tot of goin there is torturing me....will alwiz be alone in that room...oni me alone w a sucky com....alwiz gimmi a feelin to be slacky....not that im freaking lazy or wat....juz cant help me....this monday alreadi started my week of bad happenings so i cant blame my luck this week....after workin hours the client stil insist on finding the missing info that i requested.....i dun understand y he made me look at him goin beserk lookin for missing information when i told him to gif me the next time i come...not as if im gonna do the necessary right away...argh~!!!!....dun he haf some C.O.M.M.O.N sense.....oh!..i forgot common sense isn't common these daes.....and somemore made me late for my class...

den comes tues.....woke up with a terrible sore throat, stiff neck and slight fever....really WTH when bad things happens one after another.....juz count my luck....so din go to work....went to the doc immediately.....at the clinic waiting was fast....but when i went inside the doc couldn't stop askin me questions abt myself like wat am i doin rite now where i work where am i studyin etc......dun he wanna noe wat sickness i got?....weird rite.....rested the whole...hmmm not actually the whole dae la.....first half of the dae was at the hospital coz was worried for my aunt who had an op on mondae so was there to accompany her....den went hm in the afternoon to rest to get ready for class at nite.......was alrite....

there comes todae....went back to work and found out that some of my colleagues was also on mc...got a call fr my boss after lunch time...tot so nice to ask if i was feelin better alreadi?...(NO...big N.O)...she sliped off her tongue by askin how much work i've done and said OPPS!! den ask if i was feelin better...-_-" i dun understand wats the purpose of the OPPS for....if no heart to ask den dun even ask...when i said i was ok she quickly jumped back to the main idea of askin abt the work...asked if i could meet the deadline on fri since i lost out on 2 days alreadi...i said i'll try...and she said if i couldn't meet the deadline den i gotta cm back on sat to finish wat...i juz said yes...anw i got lessons on sat and im FREAKING not a R.O.B.O.T who can work 24hrs...im a human for goodness' sake...haiz..heck la not gonna bother....weather's really bad.....so take lotsa care everyone out there~!!!.....

done w my updates for now.....

*lookin at my beddie*

Gd Nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home