Relive = Revive = Revent

ReLive-->>Bring back ur HEART to where IT BeLongs........................... ReVive-->>Everchanging moods............................ ReVent-->>DifFerEnt..UnqIue..SpeCiAl....................

Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've Found out That.. ..

hard work doesn't alwiz pays off!!!>....suddenly juz felt sick and tired of blogging and sayin everything out....things that i dun even like to hear myself sayin....but i cannot control myself.....argh~!!!!....got back my results on monday and to my HORROR....i din clear CA again....and i mean again....the other 2 subjects got credits....but y CA....it seemed like a cursed subject....juz dun understand y.....i studied harder and i do think smarter this time round but i juz dun understand i juz couldn't make it....haiz....i juz sent my appeal letter this morning....and i really do hope the board could really reconsider me clearing this subject.....the thought of holding back my studies is really gettin me on my nerves....i juz wanna slog all the way thru and get thru it all....n be able to relax a bit more after 2 yrs or so....haiz....i need prayers....
this weekend would be spending at The Oriental so blogging would make a pause again....
Till then...
will keep updated here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home